Thursday, September 24, 2009

Okay, I have NO problem admitting that I am not "tech-savvy". I do like to think I am not completely living in the Jurassic Period, though. I e-mail. I blog. I Facebook. I have an iPod. I google everything before I do anything. Do you agree? It's not like I am sitting here typing on a Smith-Corona, listening to Bon Jovi on a cassette in my boom box, wearing stir-up pants, leg warmers and a side ponytail. But, this is exactly why my teenagers are so great to have around ... to keep me humble! I mean really, just when I think I am moving forward ...

... here is the story, you judge! I take this cute picture of Marshall and his girlfriend, Meggie. While I am uploading some pictures to Walgreens.com (Again, not exactly my mother's send off 35 mm prints!) I think, "Marshall, might like to have this picture!" So, I print it for him. I e-mail Troy and ask him to pick up our prints which I am sure he paid for using a debit card!  I show it to Marshall and ask him if he likes it. He does. Feeling very proud of my "coolness", I offer it to him. He looks at it like it is a telegram and says, "Well, not like that! I need it as a .jpeg file! Can you like scan it and send it to me?" I give up! When did actual photos become obsolete?


By the way, this is his background on his iPod Touch!

No comments: