Friday, January 2, 2009

17 down... 6 to go!

Happy New Year and 1 day!
I was super busy yesterday taking down my Christmas trees. Isn't it amazing how fast they come down, if only I could put up 17 in one day! I plan to take down the outside wreaths today, and tidy up a little. I am going to leave the dining room tree up a little longer. It is a "new" tree this year and I want to look at it a little longer! I am sad that the break is coming to an end, but so thankful for the time to rest and enjoy my family.


Good- bye office tree ....

So long living room tree ...

Farewell kitchen tree ...

both of you ...

See ya real soon, Marshall's tree ...

I won't forget you Mitchell's tree ...

I'll think of you often ...

Be safe, our bedroom tree ...

Until we meet again, entry tree!


No comments: